Everyone want to do all the things in their life and for this purpose they do not want to get sick. They want to get more money. No one want to loose their energy level but doing a continuous work with no rest led to sickness. But don’t you worry friends with this kind of thing because technology is more advanced.
Now a days almost every kind of medicine is available online . Just select your medicine from your bed and with in no time get it. Some prefer capsules and rest of the class goes to herbals medicines. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages also. But my recommendations is with herbals. Why I recommend, because these are taken from the nature i.e, plants etc and nature is more close to us. Our everyday inspirations are with nature like colors, mood etc.
everyone is worried about there blog, because want more and more visitors. but after a whole day, when they see the stats they shocked. get visitors to the blog is not easy to attain. I remember when i start blogging, there are some hundreds page views per month. But i continue search on net that how to get more and more visitors to the blog.
Web directories are one of the important source of getting visitors. Most of the directories are free to use. they only want from you a link exchange. there are many directories available on internet but for you i complied them in my post.
Remember that tags and description given to directories must be correct because these things matter in increasing the blog visitors.
List of web Directories 200+ :
- Decide on a stand alone domain name http://www.myblog.com or directory of existing site http://www.mysite.com/blog. Sub domain is also an option blog.mysite.com. Avoid hosted services that do not allow you to use your own domain name!
- Obtain and install customizable blog software – WordPress and Moveable Type are my favorites.
- Customize blog look and feel templates – aka design.
- Research keywords and develop a glossary – Keyword Discovery, WordTracker, SitePoint, SEOBook Keyword Research.
- Optimize the blog:
- Template optimization – RSS subscription options, social bookmark links, HTML code, Unique title tags, URLs, Sitemap
- Add helper plugins specific to WordPress or MT
- Create keyword rich categories (reference your keyword glossary)
- Enable automatic trackback and ping functionality.
- Create Feedburner Pro account and enable feed tracking.
- Setup a Google account for Sitemap, validate and prep for future submission.
- Identify authoritative blogs, web sites and hubs for outbound resource links and blogroll.
- Format archived posts, related posts.
- Enable statistics for tracking – Google Analytics, ClickTracks.
- Submit RSS feed and Blog URL to prominent RSS and Blog directories / search engines.
- Engage in an ongoing link building campaign.
- If podcast or video content are available, submit to Podcast and Vlog directories.
- Submit blog url to paid directories with categories for blogs – Yahoo, BOTW, bCentral, WOW, JoeAnt.
- Optimize and distribute a press release announcing blog.
- Request feedback or reviews of your blog in relevant forums, discussion threads. If you have a resourceful post that will help others, point to it.
- Research and comment on relevant industry related blogs and blogs with significant centers of influence.
- Post regularly. If it’s a news oriented blog, 3-5 times per day. If it’s an authoritative blog, 3-5 times per week, but each post must be unique and high value.
- Monitor inbound links, traffic, comments and mentions of your blog – Google Alerts, Technorati, Blogpulse, Yahoo News, Ask Blogs and Feeds.
- Always respond to comments on your blog and when you detect a mention of your blog on another blog, thank that blogger in the comments of the post.
- Make contact with related bloggers on AND offline if possible.
- When making blog posts always cite the source with a link and don’t be afraid to mention popular bloggers by name. Use keywords in the blog post title, in the body of the post and use anchor text when you link to previous posts you’ve made.
- Use social networking services, forums and discussion threads to connect with other bloggers. If they like your stuff, they will link to you.
- Remember when web sites were a new concept and the sage advice to print your web address everywhere you print your phone number? The same advice applies for your blog
WordPress is the most popular blog platform on the Internet, with both an online hosted version and a downloadable self installation version available. According toBuiltwith.com , about 79% of blogs use WordPress. With its wide adoption, there’s a big opportunity for earning money with WordPress.
Earning from Wordpress falls into two categories. The first is using WordPress as it is intended and creating a website or blog from it, then monetizing that blog to earn money. The second is tapping into the vast market for programming, designing and customizing websites or blogs for WordPress. If you have design and/or programming skills, you can tap into the huge number of site owners using WordPress and address their various needs.
Here are ways you can make money from WordPress:
1. Starting your own WordPress blog. The first way to earn from WordPress is to use it for what it is intended – for creating and running a blog.
The main way blogs can earn money is through displaying ads, whether banner ads, text ads, and other forms of advertising. Google Adsense and Chitika are two of the best ad networks today where publishers with WordPress blogs or websites can apply to earn money from displaying ads.
You can also earn money through internet marketing, or helping WordPress users market and promote their blogs or websites on the Web.
For more ideas on how to earn from blogs, read the post “How to Earn Money from Blogging”
2. Programming and Designing a WordPress blog or website. Website owners and bloggers using WordPress have a wide variety of needs, particularly at the creation of their websites or blogs.
- Designing templates for WordPress. There are businesses out there that focus on creating themes or templates for WordPress. If you have a real knack for programming and designing, you can make good money creating paid WordPress themes.An example is Studiopress http://www.studiopress.com, which offers individual themes starting at $59.95, or the pro-plus all-theme package for $249.95 that gives you access to all their themes plus support. However, to succeed in this business, you need to keep up with the changes of WordPress, constantly offer great-looking templates for your customers, and be proactive in assisting customers with their themes. Studiopress has an active forum where customers ask questions about theme customizations, and the developers as well as freelance programmers working on their themes respond to the inquiries.
- Customizing themes and templates for WordPress. If you don’t want to become the next Studiopress, you can make money by working with these theme creators to customize their themes based on clients’ preferences. Customization work include tweaking the theme design according to the page features and elements the clients want, changing the colors, or even taking the layout to the next level.StudioPress, for example, has a list of Recommended Designers who are all freelance programmers and web designers with proven track records of working with StudioPress themes. Customers can contact and hire any of these designers to help with any customization work that they need on the StudioPress themes that they have purchased.
- Designing headers. A key element in the design of a blog or a website is its header. There are WordPress site owners who will use the templates as is, but want a customized header to give their website or blog that stamp of individuality and uniqueness. Custom headers can go anywhere from $100 to $500, or even more, depending on the complexity and design of the header.
- Converting existing website or blog to WordPress. You can also make money by helping those currently running their blog or website on a different platform convert to WordPress. Potential customers include those running Blogger and other blog platforms, those who have a static website wishing to convert to a database driven site using WordPress, and those running other content management systems such as Drupal or Joomla. Majority of the work will be in moving the content, redirecting the URLs, and search engine-proofing the new WordPress site to prevent loss of traffic and rankings.
- Adding ecommerce functionality to WordPress. WordPress is primarily a blog platform, but with tweaking and the use of plugins, many small business owners are using their WordPress-driven sites into ecommerce stores.
- Creating or customizing WordPress plugins. Plugins extend the functionality of WordPress in almost limitless ways. You can create plugins for WordPress, customize plugins to work with the clients’ blogs or websites, or configure the plugin to ensure compatibility with other plugins being used. A recent job posting in eLance for $1,000-$5,000 is looking to hire a programmer who can create an advanced banner plugin for WordPress in order to segment text and banner ads.
Google Scrub The Web Alexa BigFinder FyberSearch LifeTips ExactSeek Nerdworld InfoTiger FocusLook Walhello Jayde EntireWeb AdmCity SpiderMonkey MixCat Abacho SearchSight WhatUSeek ESiteSecrets Tower Search Burf.org.uk
Being a good writer is one thing and being a good blogger is entirely something else. A good post has more to do with effectively you connect with your readers.
It is very easy to create a blog, but very difficult to maintain it. Creating and sustaining a loyal group of readers also requires effort. Unless you are truly dedicated to your blog, it will die a natural death in a few days.
THE FINAL WORD
It all boils down to the following- any internet – related phenomenon will always be a source of great mystery to some. Thus, you need to learn more about it. Making a conscious effort towards acquiring this information will go a long way in helping you embrace that phenomenon – if you are interested in doing so. If you want to be a blogger, first learn everything there is to know about it and don’t from an opinion based on hearsay about blogging is general.
The next are four alternatives to keep visitors coming to your blog site.
Blogging is a relatively new phenomenon. A few blog writers select to keep their blogs personal and do not share their thoughts with others. These are more like online diaries. Other wants to share with everyone what he or she has to tell. Blogging is a huge business and multiple websites offer free blog hosting. Furthermore, many companies elect blogging as an inexpensive alternative to advertise their products or services. Blogging on the net is often much cheaper than maintaining a website and is normally more attractive for readers and customers.
1. Update your blog
The easiest alternative to keep visitors coming back to your blog site is to update your blog on a regular basis. Readers will stay loyal to blogs that are updating daily. A few blog writers even updated many times a day. Readers will tend to lose interest in your writing if they have to wait many days for new material. Be loyal to your readers and your readers will be loyal to your blog. Furthermore, there are entirely thousands of blogs accessible on the Internet. If your blog is not update on a regular basis, you will lose your readers to another blog site. Another fun alternative to update your blog and keep your readers interested in your site is to include something fun for your readers to enjoy. That may be as easy as a joke or perhaps a link to a humorous story you have found on the net. You might also try this includes a trivia game or polls for your readers to enjoy on a regular basis.
2. Participate in web communities
Participating in web communities or debate forums and remarking your blog whenever probable will help keep readers coming back to your site. Furthermore, you can gain new readers every time doing this. You can also be loyal to the blogs of other writers and ask them to arrive to your site. Leave cool comments about their site and invite them to your site. If you have mutual interests and an identical type of readers, you can even share your blog links on your site. This helps everyone. Your reader will appreciate attractive reading while you make the most of readers from the other site.
3. Understand who reads your blogs
Another great alternative to keep blog readers coming back for more is to comprehend who reads your blog and write content that is direct towards them. This does not mean that you have to write on only one particular subject. If you are a stay at home mom and write about your life at home with the kids, your loyal readers may not appreciate it if you write about innovative topics or use loads of foul language in your writing. If you mostly write humor, do not bog your readers down with sorrowful woes and tales. Your readers will be interested in the things that attracted them to your site in the first place. That is normally what you are more interested in writing about. You can gain a better understanding of your readers interested by this includes places for comments and encouraging your readers to contact you by email.
4. Include keywords
You can gain readership and help keep your ongoing readers by this includes certain keywords in your blog. If you have entered your blog on a search engine, the keywords that refer to your blog will come up after a search. This is a great alternative to get readers interested in your blog. This is also a good way for companies to boost the traffic to their blog.
Blogging is the new alternative to keep a calendar or journal online. Blogging is increasingly generalizing for companies further. If what you want is to make your blog stand out against the thousands of other blogs, keep your readers interested and coming back for more everyday by updating your writing, take part in online communities, comprehend your readers and include keywords.
By: Calvin Tan
yes,now you can download movies free of cost.one thing you must have is browsing speed means a broadband intetnet connection.
first of all install utorrent on your system.it is easy available and free of cost also<try on google>
now visit thesw sites
- Isohunt.com Currently in a legal dispute with the Canadian Recording Industry Association, Isohunt is a longtime favorite of P2P users. The community at Isohunt also helps police abuse within their network, and reader comments and votes help to identify those torrents which should be avoided.
- Entertane: An obscure-but-good metasearch engine. Pore through eight other torrent sites quickly by using Entertane.com
- The Pirate Bay
April 18, 2009: the Stockholm district court has sentenced the four Pirate Bay founders to a year in prison, and over $USD 3.5 million in fines. This is as punishment for violating their country’s copyright laws. More on this shocking court ruling here…
- Torrent Root: a metasearch engine, Torrent Root will pore through other search engines on your behalf, and display the results in a slick tabbed interface for your easy browsing. WARNING: the Torrent Root web page has recently been infected by scareware and phishing viruses. The webmasters seem to have purged the infection, but fair warning: with any P2P browsing, protect yourself by installing a reliable antivirus like Avira.
- BiteNova (formerly known as “Bi-Torrents”, BiteNova is a free Torrent site with a spartan look and fast searching format.)
- Zoozle.org: a competent German search engine for finding specific files, cracks, and serials.
- Demonoid.com is back online! After legal conflicts in April of 2008, they have reestablished themselves outside of the USA. Demonoid is still a private community, and members are held liable for any leeching that their invited friends do in this community. If you are lucky enough to get a Demonoid membership, invite your friends carefully, lest you lose your own membership.
- Alive Torrents Alive Torrents is a relatively new site. It focuses on torrents that have distinguished themselves as having a solid swarm base and an active readership.
- Flixflux: a United Kingdom torrent site that is very popular with European downloaders
- Torrentbox.com FYI: like Isohunt, Torrentbox is being sued by the MPAA as of February 28, 2006. The days for this fine search engine may be numbered.
- Torrentreactor.to (Torrentreactor has made a comeback from a hijacking and an uncooperative hosting service. They have moved to a different server setup and a Tonga country domain outside the USA.)
- Torrentscan.com (a “meta-search” engine, which is a search engine that searches other search engines)
- Vertor: this torrent service claims to filter out bad torrents, viruses, DRM locks, passwords, and fakes. Many readers are pleased with Vertor, and thus far their service has been exemplary. Definitely give Vertor a try.
- Torrent2crazy: this newer torrent site has a clean and uncluttered interface. It doesn’t offer the user feedback system of Isohunt, but the torrent database is solid.
- H33T: Don’t let the plain site design fool you: this newer torrent site has gotten very positive reviews from About.com readers.
- YouTorrent.com Still in beta testing format, this new torrent site claims to be the largest legal torrent search engine today. Accordingly, the result sets are much smaller than the “pirate” counterparts, but definitely try this site for yourself.
- yourBittorrent: a newer service, yourBittorrent has a clean and simple design and fast searching. Keep your eye on this site.
- Thunderbytes: As of July 2009, Thunderbytes is a family-friendly site with content that is good for kids and parents.