How to download movies in DVD format
yes,now you can download movies free of cost.one thing you must have is browsing speed means a broadband intetnet connection.
first of all install utorrent on your system.it is easy available and free of cost also<try on google>
now visit thesw sites
- Isohunt.com Currently in a legal dispute with the Canadian Recording Industry Association, Isohunt is a longtime favorite of P2P users. The community at Isohunt also helps police abuse within their network, and reader comments and votes help to identify those torrents which should be avoided.
- Entertane: An obscure-but-good metasearch engine. Pore through eight other torrent sites quickly by using Entertane.com
- The Pirate Bay
April 18, 2009: the Stockholm district court has sentenced the four Pirate Bay founders to a year in prison, and over $USD 3.5 million in fines. This is as punishment for violating their country’s copyright laws. More on this shocking court ruling here…
- Torrent Root: a metasearch engine, Torrent Root will pore through other search engines on your behalf, and display the results in a slick tabbed interface for your easy browsing. WARNING: the Torrent Root web page has recently been infected by scareware and phishing viruses. The webmasters seem to have purged the infection, but fair warning: with any P2P browsing, protect yourself by installing a reliable antivirus like Avira.
- BiteNova (formerly known as “Bi-Torrents”, BiteNova is a free Torrent site with a spartan look and fast searching format.)
- Zoozle.org: a competent German search engine for finding specific files, cracks, and serials.
- Demonoid.com is back online! After legal conflicts in April of 2008, they have reestablished themselves outside of the USA. Demonoid is still a private community, and members are held liable for any leeching that their invited friends do in this community. If you are lucky enough to get a Demonoid membership, invite your friends carefully, lest you lose your own membership.
- Alive Torrents Alive Torrents is a relatively new site. It focuses on torrents that have distinguished themselves as having a solid swarm base and an active readership.
- Flixflux: a United Kingdom torrent site that is very popular with European downloaders
- Torrentbox.com FYI: like Isohunt, Torrentbox is being sued by the MPAA as of February 28, 2006. The days for this fine search engine may be numbered.
- Torrentreactor.to (Torrentreactor has made a comeback from a hijacking and an uncooperative hosting service. They have moved to a different server setup and a Tonga country domain outside the USA.)
- Torrentscan.com (a “meta-search” engine, which is a search engine that searches other search engines)
- Vertor: this torrent service claims to filter out bad torrents, viruses, DRM locks, passwords, and fakes. Many readers are pleased with Vertor, and thus far their service has been exemplary. Definitely give Vertor a try.
- Torrent2crazy: this newer torrent site has a clean and uncluttered interface. It doesn’t offer the user feedback system of Isohunt, but the torrent database is solid.
- H33T: Don’t let the plain site design fool you: this newer torrent site has gotten very positive reviews from About.com readers.
- YouTorrent.com Still in beta testing format, this new torrent site claims to be the largest legal torrent search engine today. Accordingly, the result sets are much smaller than the “pirate” counterparts, but definitely try this site for yourself.
- yourBittorrent: a newer service, yourBittorrent has a clean and simple design and fast searching. Keep your eye on this site.
- Thunderbytes: As of July 2009, Thunderbytes is a family-friendly site with content that is good for kids and parents.