1. After the news that, Otho’s suicides , the Senate recognized Vitellius as the new emperor of Rome. He accept this post and moved towards city. As he was new, so he faced many problems.
2. The city peoples get worried when Vitellius chose the anniversary of the Battle of the Allia, that took place in 390 BC to accept his office. The Romans viewed this as a day of poor support according to superstitions. The events would prove the superstition true
3. Celebrations were started with feasts, banquets, and parades that sent the imperial treasury plummeting towards bankruptcy. Debts started to mount.
4. Money was the basic need so those who had lent out money started to demand repayment of funds.
5. As there was already shortage of money, so Vitellius strart torturing their people and threatened them. The financial state of the Empire was chaotic, but that didn’t stop Vitellius from killing citizens who threatened his claim.
6. One other way, he started to invite the people who claimed their money to their palace, with promises of power, but they murdered them in the palace. He was just trying to keep the mouths close of the people.
7. During this time, the legions stationed in the African province of what it now known as Egypt, Syria, and provinces in the Middle East, were pushing to have Vespasian take over as emperor.
8. In 67, Nero had given Vespasian a special command in Judaea and asked him to stop the Great Jewish Revolt. As a result, he gained support from the governor of Syria, Gaius Licinius Mucianus.
9. Now the two forces are combined and were against Vitellius. The forces that gathered out of the Judaean and Syrian legions were powerful and together, they marched to Rome under the command of Mucianus.
10. Vespasian made a trip to Alexandria, where he had been named the emperor on July 1. Because of this, he was able to gain control of influential grain supplies from Egypt.
11. Now the army almost reached the Rome. With enemies surrounding him, Vitellius tried one last time to win back the city with bribes and promises of power. He attempted to levy by force several allied tribes, such as the Batavians, but was not successful.
12. As The Danube army proceed more close to Rome, Vitellius realized that his life was heading into dangerous territory.
13. He felt that his last chance was to negotiate a truce and establish talks of peace. He sent emissaries that were accompanied by Vestal Virgins to stall for time. However, messengers alert the emperor that the enemy had already reached the gates of the city.
14. Now he was ready to flee the city. Many mistakes are done by Vitellius. But the last mistake was that he went into hiding and decided to visit the palace one last time. This was a fatal mistake, as he was caught by Vespasian’s men and killed.
15. On the following day, the Senate acknowledged Vespasian as the new emperor. The date was December 21, 69, and Rome had officially seen four different emperors before the end of the year.
Everyone want to do all the things in their life and for this purpose they do not want to get sick. They want to get more money. No one want to loose their energy level but doing a continuous work with no rest led to sickness. But don’t you worry friends with this kind of thing because technology is more advanced.
Now a days almost every kind of medicine is available online . Just select your medicine from your bed and with in no time get it. Some prefer capsules and rest of the class goes to herbals medicines. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages also. But my recommendations is with herbals. Why I recommend, because these are taken from the nature i.e, plants etc and nature is more close to us. Our everyday inspirations are with nature like colors, mood etc.
There were many aspects of roman civilization, i.e. they had good architecture, town planning, government, democracy, army etc. Despite of all these aspects, I like paintings and their used by the Romans as well as their social system.
Romans had a great interest in art, like paintings, sculptures, metalwork, pottery etc. No doubt, there artwork was mostly copied from Greeks, but they also used their own creativity in this field. The paintings made by them are mostly theme based i.e., portraits, still life, scenes from everyday life etc. Romans developed more originality in their paintings as compared to their sculptures. The paintings contain pleasing colors, which in many of the paintings still remains fresh and vivid.
Triumphal paintings were also introduced by Romans. These types of paintings include their military success, episodes from the war and conquered cities. This type of paintings enhances the significance of landscape paintings. These paintings sometimes tended towards perspective plans. Triumphal paintings also had the aspect of documentation. Romans used to write their war planning and success through paintings. So the use of paintings in this way was taught by them.
Another important thing is socialization, that they had outdoor events, games, festivals, childbirth, marriage, and funerals.
Both slavery and cruelty were negative aspects of roman civilization. There were the markets where they sell slaves. This is because the law which stated that a father can sell their son if he need money. And if the slave married and had children, the children would automatically become slaves. Cruelty on woman were also the common practice as they did not given any right in education, work etc.
So even Romans had a good government and all the technologies. They had the great artists, scientists etc but they lack the basic rules, the rules of human rights. The rules I want to change, everyone should be equal and have equal rights.
Hello friends. Hope you all are fine and in good health. Today I have great news for you. There are many online places where we get inspirations, tutorials for creative work. The list you can get from http://www.designerslist.info/. Some of the sites are awesome. Like smashingmagzine and 1stwebdesigner. These are my source of inpiration. They provide variety of things of audience to get engaged.
When looking at this I also think to make a new website like this. Then I talk to my brother who is PHP developer. We both start working at this plan and collect some basic informations and then register a new website.A place f0r designers, photographers, developers, bloggers etc.
Today I proudly invite you to join my new community Grafixyard.
Paper sculptures are getting popular now a days and a lot of designers and artists used to make them in a very new way. Creativity just need a mind. It does not need an expensive material to perform with it. As Anastassia Elias Use only some paper cuts and tissue roll to make these awesome sculptures. Enjoy!